*SOLD* Ferrari 488 Pista 3.9 V8 Auto 720cv *LUXEMBOURG PLATES*
- Vehicle Overview
- Vehicle Location
The 488 Pista is an enhanced version with better performance than the 488 GTB. The 3.9-liter V-eight-cylinder engine has 720 hp (50 hp more) and is supercharged by two turbochargers. It is the most powerful production model V8 engine that Ferrari has made so far. It has a very high power-to-displacement ratio, 185 horsepower per liter.
* Availability: Immediate
* Bianco Avus paint with Alcantara Nero upholstery
* 3.9 V8 Gasoline Engine 711cv
* Carbon-ceramic brakes.
* LIFT System (front axle lift).
* Tri-color F1 button housings
* Carbon fiber backets seats.
* Embroidered horse on headrest in White.
* Tricolor leather seat strip
* Black and White Alcantara upholstery.
* Multifunction steering wheel in black leather and carbon fiber.
* LED rev counter on top.
* Power button and Manettino on the steering wheel.
* Head-up display.
* Trip computer with navigator.
* Adaptive cruise control.
* Rear view camera with parking sensors.
* Carbon fiber shift paddles.
* Yellow brake calipers.
* 20 '' sports wheels.
* Sports exhaust.
* All revisions in Official Ferrari.
* Official Ferrari Warranty
* Registration LUXEMBOURG
* Registration ES PEND
Price:We do not give latest prices, but we are happy to listen to reasonable offers and make every effort to accept them.
Cars Exchange (Cars as part payment):Normally we cannot accept cars as part of payment, but we have many customers looking for different cars, if you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information of your vehicle (car photos, copy of the registration, KMs, general condition and defects). We can add it to our database in order to offer it to our customers. We can always make an offer to buy it immediately but will be much less than the market value.
Additional Information:We work much better by Email email@example.com than by phone, but if you prefer to call us, we will be happy to assist you!
“Life is too short not to buy the car you’ve always wanted”